- Each match will be THREE sets to 21, 23 cap.
- There will be NO OFFICIALS this session.
- Each team is responsible to keep and record their score and report score to onsite league
- Tournament seeding will be determined by wins/losses then point differential.
- First serve of match will be determined by rock, paper, scissors then other team will have fit
serve second set.
- Coed 4s MUST have minimum ONE female on court at all times.
- Coed 6s MUST have minimum TWO females on court at all times.
- All participants MUST complete waiver before participating including subs.
- All games are “Co-ed 6s” meaning up to six players on the Court at one time (3 male maximum)
- Minimum 4 players on the Court at one time. (example: 3 male, 1 female; 2 male, 2 female; 1 male, 3 female; etc.)
- Maximum 3 men on the Court at one time.
- Must start game on-time if the minimum number of players are present.
- All players on a roster (or playing in a game) must sign a waiver.
- Your team forfeits if less than 4 players are present for a team. You still may play an “exhibition match* but it will be a loss for the understaffed team. Unless the other team captain agrees that the number of participants you have is okay….if they don’t care, we don’t care!
- Management reserves the right to ask a team to change their name if it’s overly offensive or inappropriate. If teams have the same or similar
names then the captain’s last name will be applied to their team name.
- Fallen Timbers Sand Volleyball does not demand rosters nor do we check the ones that are submitted. All players are permitted to play at an as long as they have filled out a waiver before they play.
- ANY PLAYER TAKING THE COURT SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ASSUMED ALL RISK OF INJURY/DAMAGE FROM PLAYING OR WATCHING MATCHES.
RAIN OR HOLIDAY POLICY
- We never cancel a match or night for rain prior to the scheduled start time.
- Seriously – there is no need to call – we never cancel a match for rain prior to start time.
- We never postpone league for holidays (4th of July, Memorial Day, etc.)
- You are free to reschedule.
- It is the responsibility of the captains to reschedule a match in the event of rain/holiday
- In the event one team shows up and the other doesn’t – the “no-show” team will receive a loss.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if both captains agree to reschedule.